ActiveXperts Network Monitor build 184.108.40.206911 available
Released: November 9 2013
ActiveXperts Network Monitor build 220.127.116.11911 is now available. The build has the following improvements and fixes:
- Support added for Sensatronics TempTrax E4;
- Support for PDF reports and Graphs;
- Oracle Client diagnositc utility added;
- Fixed: Sensatronics Celcius/Fahrenheit toggle was not working when pressing multiple times in the Manager. This has been fixed;
- Fixed: Manager showed odd results after a service restart for scheduled checks until scheduled check is processed. This has been fixed;
- Fixed: MSVC runtimes were delivered for Oracle Clients software. Actually Oracle shoudl have installed these modules themselves. This has been fixed.
Uninstall Network Monitor v.8.1 before installing the new build
Before installing the new build of Network Monitor, you must uninstall the current ActiveXperts Network Monitor 8.1.
For more information, please see KB article Q6500005.