ActiveXperts Network Monitor build 220.127.116.11122 available
Released: January 22 2013
ActiveXperts Network Monitor build 18.104.22.168122 is now available. The build has the following improvements and fixes:
- New check: Microsoft Dynamics AX;
- New check: Microsoft Dynamics NAV;
- New check: Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
- New check: Microsoft SQL Server 2013;
- New check: Microsoft Exchange 2013;
- Anti-Virus/Internet-Security check: support for latest 2013 versions of various Anti-Virus/Internet-Security suites;
- Fixed: New webviews (not the ones installed by default) had missing icons because of a wrong path to the resource icons in the XSL file. This has been fixed in this build;
- Fixed: SNMP values of type TickCount were considered as strings. As a result, 50 was considered greater than 100 which is odd.
Uninstall Network Monitor v.7.4 before installing the new build
Before installing the new build of Network Monitor, you must uninstall the current ActiveXperts Network Monitor 7.4.
For more information, please see KB article Q6500005.