ActiveXperts Network Monitor build 126.96.36.19913 available
Released: February 13 2012
ActiveXperts Network Monitor build 188.8.131.5213 is now available. The build has the following improvements and fixes:
- The DNS check did not work well for monitoring NS records. Only half of all NS records were retrieved. This has been fixed in the new build
- The SMS/HTTP notification was not working. This has been fixed in the new build
- If the statistical database was still in MS Access format and the 2GB limit was reached, there was no warning- or error messages. Statistical data logging just stopped without noticed. In this new build, there's now a warning message in the Activity View and in the Log File
- The Directory Check now allows a size of 0 MB, and also a File Count of 0 files. In previous version, only positive numbers were allowed. A value of 0 was requested by a few customers.
- In previous versions, it was possible to enable/disable the Graph option for individual checks while Report&Graphs were disabled at a global level. This has been fixed; you cannot change the Graph option for single checks with Reports&Graphs disabled at a global level
- You can now see all mail recipients in your e-mail notifications. In previous versions, e-mail notifications were sent out as separate e-mails to each individual recipient. As a result, it was not possible for the recipients to do a 'Reply All'
Uninstall Network Monitor v.7.3 before installing the new build
Before installing the new build of Network Monitor, you must uninstall the current ActiveXperts Network Monitor 7.3.
For more information, please see KB article Q6500005.