Monitor your network using PowerShell scripts
Figure 1: ActiveXperts Network Monitor PowerShell Check
ActiveXperts solution to monitor Windows using PowerShell
ActiveXperts Network Monitor provides a programming interface to IT administrators. Powershell is (together with VBScript) the standard scripting language in
ActiveXperts Network Monitor product. Powershell is one of the most popular scripting language in Windows environments.
A Powershell check requires the following parameters:
- File - Name of the Powershell file;
- Parameter1 - 1st argument of the function;
- Parameter2 - 2nd argument of the function;
- Parameter3 - 3rd argument of the function;
- Parameter4 - 4th argument of the function;
- Parameter5 - 5th argument of the function;
- Parameter6 - 6th argument of the function;
- Result - Select between: SUCCESS, UNCERTAIN or ERROR; this is the response the Powershell check will provide.